Gosh time flies like a fairy!


      https://www.faeryevents.com

Hello bloggers! Gosh where has time gone not blogged since February! And now March is nearly at an end and Spring has sprung! Been busy with one thing and another. Had a holiday, been visiting fairy and witchy locations for future blog features, made some fairy cards, I will do tutorial as soon as I kick the flu! Had this darn flu twice since Feb! Meh!
I also attended the Avalon Faerie fayre at Glastonbury this month which was fabulous! Got lots of wonderful goodies from the stalls. So many nice things lol! I highly recommend going to their future events please see top of post for details. I also bought myself a signed copy of Shadow of the Dark Crystal, meeting the Froud's was something I wanted to do for some time so that made me day! Please visit their website
http://www.worldoffroud.com/index.php.
Also met Terry English who has made armour for some of my favourite movies like Jabbawocky, Excalibur and Aliens. What a lovely man and very talented! Please visit his website to find out more about his work.
http://www.terryenglisharmourer.co.uk


The Froud's at the Glastonbury faerie fayre. 

One of Terry English's amazing suit of armour modelled by this kind and dashing Knight! 

Terry English sporting a rather spendid hat and pocket watch real gentleman. I also met the lovely lady I don't know her name but she was really lovely! As where the knights! Lol basically everyone was lovely! 

Tee hee! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Well be back soon. Next blog I will show you how to make a fairy card using inks and Lavinia stamps
One of the fairy cards I have made this month. 

Popular Posts