Halloween is on it's way!

Halloween is my favourite time of the year so I always get very excited, like a witch in a broom shop, when I see Halloween items creeping into both on line and high Street stores. One of the first to get their lines in are 'TK Maxx' and their sister shops 'Homesense' which are already getting in Halloween lines on line and in stores across the country. I do find that TK Maxx and Homesense do a great range of quality Halloween items ranging from ornaments, tableware to fun tea towels. So far I am loving the range of Skull themed ornaments but I am hoping they might do some Witchy items too. Last year they did a beautiful range of Witch dolls. 
Below are some of the items already available on TK Maxx online shop.

Please note these items were available as I write this posting, I recommend ordering as soon a possible as they sell out quite quickly.
Please visit their website for shop locations. TK Maxx do on line ordering which you can collect in store.
https://www.tkmaxx.com/uk/en/

http://www.homesense.com/home


Just a little mention I do not get any monetary benefits from mentioning shops, sellers and artists on my blog. I purely do it for fun 😊.





Popular Posts