Fairy Winter wonderland Snowglobe tutorial by Kat Hazelton


Yes I know Halloween is on our doorstep but I had to share with you this little snow globe I put together at the weekend. This is a really easy tutorial and can easily be used to create a non festive scene, see next my next posting for a Halloween version!!!πŸŽƒ

You will need
A plastic snow globe (I bought mine at Hobbycraft)
A bag of artificial snow (Hobbycraft)
A tiny Christmas tree (Hobbycraft, good craft shops)
Glitter(any good craft store)
Tim Holtz distress spray white picket fence(Hobbycraft or good craft suppliers)
Glue such a tacky glue or Uhu.
Assortment of ornaments.
I choose a fairy and mushrooms made by my friend Jenny Kelm of Kastlekelm miniatures. You can use Lego figures, cake toppers, basically anything small enough to fit in your globe.


The snow globe easily unscrews like a jam jar.


Using Tim Holtz distressed spray in picket fence white I sprayed a little in the dome and then wiped with a tissue. This gives the look of a snow storm!


While the globe dries I glued my little tree onto the base of the snow globe.


Then I glued mushrooms(made by Kastlekelm miniatures) and added some snow.


I glued some snow on top of my tree and gently glued my fairy(made by Kastlekelm miniatures) onto the larger toadstool.


Leaving the Base to dry I added some glitter into the globe. This will be left loose.


Now add some snow.


When you are sure your scene is fully glued and dry put your globe together and gently shake!


Now your festive scene is all done!

Please visit:

Visit https://www.hobbycraft.co.uk

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KastleKelmMiniatures

Please note I do not get any financial gain from my mentioning of websites, shops etc .I do it for my love of crafting and craft makers! 😊

Join me soon for πŸŽƒHalloweenπŸ‘» tutorials, ideas and cool links!

Popular Posts