Watch out for Krampus!

Hi everyone, well Halloween whizzed past and November disappeared in a blink of an eye! I had so many plans to do tutorials and posts but time has escaped me! But I have been gathering supplies and also been writing ideas for future features and tutorials for my blog and YouTube. So I hope that 2019 will be more productive with something for you all to look forward too.
Well as we are fast approaching Christmas, or Yuletide as I prefer, the shops are full of Christmas sparkles, songs playing and everyone is getting a sense of panic to get presents bought and craft items made lol! I always found Christmas to be a bit too nice and sickly sweet! Arhhhhhh but dig deeper and things are not always what they first appear for this week you better beware! KRAMPUS NIGHT is nearly here!




Below are some fabulous vintage postcard images of Krampus some are humorous and some quite scary!












Popular Posts