Sorry for lack of posts





Photo of my trip to Wellington Country Park showing Autumn has arrived.

Hi everyone, so sorry I have neglected my blog lately. It's been a difficult year first I lose my beloved dog after 12 years of companionship. Then at the beginning of September I also lost my Dad. He had bravely battled cancer twice but this time it took his life, it was aggressive and robbed all those that loved him of precious time. We are all in shock. The funeral is around the corner so I am hoping once that is done I can get some sense of normality back. I had so many plans for Halloween tutorials and articles so I hope to bring those to you all as soon as I can get my head back in the right place.
Whilst researching for interesting links I came across this article which I thought was quite profound all things considering. It's beautifully written and perfect for October and how I am feeling.
https://onewillowapothecaries.com/autumn-is-the-dying/

Popular Posts