Belated Happy New Year! Busy busy

One of my creations two witches stirring a cauldron making some dastardly potion, or are they just using up yuletide veggies in a stew?

Happy belated new year to you all. Well Christmas came and went in a flash. I hope you all had a wonderful yuletide!
I cannot believe we are already half way through January! My decorations are all packed away and hiding back in the loft and the last of the festive fair has been eaten, I feel finally I have entered 2020! Lol! Now time to eat slightly healthier foods,well I don't like to over do it lol! With lighter evenings slowly returning I look forward to stretching my legs a little, getting out about for gentle walks and little adventures to blog about! But in the mean time with the weather being cold, rainy and possibly snowy between now and Spring I shall be doing a few Witchy craft tutorials to keep you busy on those stay in doors days and posting things to look forward to. So please pop by my blog or subscribe for updates, see a button on the right somewhere.

Back again soon, Witchy Kat!


Popular Posts