I just love the tags that come with Killstar Clothing! So I thought as a little afternoon craft project I would 'Kat' one up lol!
I used gesso around the skeletons and left to dry over night.  To add writing and eyeballs I used Nuvo drops. These only took an hour to dry. Then to finish off I added some colour using Tim Holtz distressed crayons, which really adhered nicely to the label. Now I just need to add a ribbon and there you go an early Halloween hanging decoration. Plus rather nice t-shirt from Killstar win, win! πŸ˜‚
Killstar do a great range of interesting alternative clothing. Please visit their website.
https://www.killstar.com/


Please note I do not get asked, or recieve payments to mention anyone's products on my blog or instagram pages. I just like to share information on my blog. I take no responsibility for third parties.

Popular Posts