Haunted House Project part seven.

Haunted House project part seven. As I am making this for Halloween I fancied some little pumpkins to go in my graveyard garden.πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ So I glued together two Tim Holtz Idea-ology pumpkins on top of each other. The joy of these pumpkins are that Tim Holtz had already designed them to stack on top of each other and to accept inks, paints and dyes. 



I used distressed crayons and distressed spray to make my pumpkin stack look dirty. I also added some faces with a fine black sharpie pen and a bit of railway scatter. For the stalk I used the top from a real tomato! I dried the stalks in the sun for a couple of days before using. 

The little Haunted sign is also from the Tim Holtz Halloween Idea-ology range. I have just added some green distressed crayon over the lettering to give it that zombie swamp green look! 

Popular Posts