The White Hart in the enchanted wood by Kat Hazelton.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

The White Hart in the enchanted wood! 

My new blog article as guest designer for Calico Craft Parts. 

 


Learn how I made this Enchanted scene at Calico Craft Parts blog page.  Please visit this blog link. 

https://calicocraftparts.blogspot.com/2021/03/the-white-hart-in-enchanted-wood-by-kat-Hazelton

Also check out my other tutorial 'Time for Tea' 
https://calicocraftparts.blogspot.com/2021/03/time-for-tea-by-kat-hazelton

Please leave nice comments as they may ask me to contribute again in the future! Fingers crossed! 
I want to also say thank you again to Calico Craft parts for asking me to feature as guest designer for March it  was a great honour and I really enjoyed doing it. 
 



As for further 'Kat' tutorials don't worry I have some smashing Witchy poo projects coming up which I will be featuring here on my own blog soon. Plus thanks to possible lockdowns easing off more adventures around the UK on my witchy and folklore history tales. 
Also please do find me on Instagram under kat.hazelton for my mini tutorials and general chatter. 


Example of my instagram min craft tutorials 


Popular Posts