Making a Ornamental Witches broom part three

 Making an ornamental Witches broom.

Part three. 

🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹


Picture one.

Once tied into place I trimmed the bristles to the length I desired.

Picture two.

Some of the lengths of raffia are naturally quite thick. So I used a pair of scissors and carefully cut up the lengths of raffia to thin out the fibres.

Picture three.

My basic broom is now made  and ready for decorating.

Picture four.

Some of my brooms ready for decorating.

I hope my tutorial inspires you to have a go at making your own witches broom. Remember these are for ornamental purposes only and depending on the materials used may not be suitable for children. 

Some of my decorated brooms
I used all sorts of bits and bobs to decorate them. Beads, dried floristry items, sequins, crafting fibres, string and even plastic netted bag from lemons we bought at the supermarket. 


Popular Posts