Happy New Year.

Happy New Year everyone. As I type its the 8th of January already! What happened to Christmas it's whizzed by so quickly(laughing) Well even though I am slow to wish everyone a new year and probably still be eating mince pies till February I have managed to get on with a couple of 'Kat Makes' for Calico Craft Parts blog page which will be featured on the 13th and 27th of January. I will of course add links on the days. But if you fancy visiting Calico Craft Parts shop and blog page please visit https://www.calicocraftparts.co.uk/

What will this year hold? We'll I am hoping, covid allowing, to get back out on the road this year to do some visits to interesting places to blog about. Nothing nicer than packing some sandwiches, going on an adventure to visit a castle, see a magical place or admire an ancient monolithic. We have so many interesting places to visit in the UK even at my advancing age there are thousands of places I have never been too. I have a very long to do list! 🀣 I have also been ordering lots of books and literature on local folklore, magic and witchcraft and been doing a lot of research online. So I hope to turn these into interesting articles and maybe some unusual craft projects. 

Anyway whatever you have planned this year I hope you will pop by my blog from time to time to see what I have been up to and I hope you enjoy them.

Kat Hazelton 😊

Sneaky peep at the first 'Kat Make' 



Popular Posts