☠ Poison! Halloween card tutorial by Kat Hazelton

 


☠️Poison card mixed media Tutorial by Kat Hazelton (me) 

This mixed media project can be used as a Halloween card or turned into of art piece by simply putting it in a frame. You can get really fabulous cheap frames in certain shops in the highstreet mentioning no names. 

Also this project is easily altered by using different ink colours try bright inks and paints for a more Day of the Dead look or softer colours for a more romantic but deadly creation! And of course adding your own bits & bobs will make your creation totally unique! 

I have been recently asked if it's OK to make and sell from my ideas and tutorials. I am very happy for any of you to make and sell from any of my tutorials posted here or on my instagram page but if you do please add a mention of me as it's nice to get some acknowledgement for my hard work. I say hard work is crafting really work? 😂 Well you know what I mean! 

Have fun, if you have any questions please contact me via Instagram witchkraftingwithkat










More ideas and 'Kat Make' tutorials coming soon. 

Popular Posts