👻Making a simple Halloween card by Kat Hazelton💀

 👻Making a simple Halloween card 💀



You will need: 

One metal die cutter (plus die cutting machine).

A sheet of craft foam.

A stamping block.

Double sided tape.

Good quality smooth card. 

Black archival ink.

Tim Holtz Distress Mica Stain sprays. 

White acrylic paint and old paint brush to add star splats!

A cloth to dab ink. 



Simply cut out a foam shape and stick onto a stamping block with a little double sided tape. 

Ink your stamp, I would recommend trying a couple of practice stamps on some scrap paper first. 

Then when you are happy with the results stamp your image onto your smooth card. 

Leave to dry. 



Then spray mica inks around your stamped image dabbing with a cloth. If your mica covers your stamped image too much just spray with water and dab with your cloth to remove some of the colour. 

Leave to dry.

Then to finish off water down some white paint and using your paint brush flick on some stars! 

Once dry tape onto a card and it's now ready to give to your favourite spooky friend! 

💀👻💀👻💀👻💀👻💀👻💀👻💀👻💀

Well I hope you enjoyed my tutorial, I hope it inspires you to have a go at creating. If you have any questions please get in touch via here or my Instagram page I am always happy to help if I can. 

More 'Kat Makes' and spooky postings coming soon.👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃

Kat 😊


Popular Posts