A Christmas Carol.

 


This is a little miniature scene I made last year based on one of my favourite books A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. I love snuggling down with a hot chocolate during the winter months to watch various adaptations of the story at Christmas time but nothing beat reading the original story in a proper well thumbed loved book! 


How I made this scene. 

The gravestone is from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Halloween range. I scratched the words onto it, I used a metal sculpting tool. To age and add snow I used a mixture of pastes, flock and glitter. The foliage was made using real plants dried in my airing cupboard. The whole scene is contained in a small wooden box also available as part of Tim Holtz Idea-ology range.


Well I hope you enjoyed my tutorial, I hope it inspires you to have a go at creating. If you have any questions please get in touch via here or my Instagram page I am always happy to help if I can. 


More 'Kat Makes' and spooky postings coming soon.๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป



Popular Posts