Making a miniature Crystal Ball

 


Many many moons ago I made some tutorials on making dolls house hats and Witchy accessories for various dolls house magazines. So I thought it would be nice to reshare them here on my blog page  They are a bit basic but I hope you enjoy them  

Making a simple Witches Crystal Ball

Crystal ball main image

You will need

  • Two metal filigree bead caps
  • Pretty Marbles
  • Tacky glue/or super glue gel

Instructions

1. Glue the two metal filigree bead caps back-to-back, so you glue the rounded sides together. Leave to dry.

Crystal ball step 1

2. Place your marble on the stand.

Crystal ball step 2

Top tip! Try using different bead caps and sizes of marble to create different looks. This simple stand is also great for displaying precious stones and Skulls! 



 

Well I hope you enjoyed my tutorial, I hope it inspires you to have a go at creating. If you have any questions please get in touch via here or my Instagram page I am always happy to help if I can. 

More 'Kat Makes' and spooky postings coming soon.๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ

 


Popular Posts