Making Witchy miniatures

 

Wizard’s spell book 

Very old tutorial I did many moons ago but I thought it would be nice to reshare. 

Wizard's spell book main

You will need

  • Ready-made blank books
  • Tacky glue
  • Gold pen
  • Soft leather
  • Sharp scissors
  • Old brush or a cocktail stick

Instructions           

1. Carefully remove the existing cover from the book. Lay this cover onto a piece of leather and cut around. Glue the new leather cover to the blank book and leave to dry.

Wizard's spell book step 1
 
2. Neatly trim the leather around the book and apply gold marker pen to the edges of the pages, leave to dry. Mark the book spines with the gold marker pen too. To age the books, fan the corners with your fingers.

Spell book step 2

Magical wizard’s wand 

Wizard's wand

You will need

  • Cocktail stick
  • Secateurs or wood shears
  • Brown acrylic paint
  • Paintbrush 
  • Selection of beads
  • Tacky glue

Instructions 

  1. Cut the stick in half - this will make two wands.
  2. Paint with slightly watered-down brown acrylic paint.
  3. Slide on your chosen beads, glue in place and leave to dry.                                            Well I hope you enjoyed my tutorial, I hope it inspires you to have a go at creating. If you have any questions please get in touch via here or my Instagram page I am always happy to help if I can. More 'Kat Makes' and spooky postings coming soon.👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻 

Popular Posts