Vampy Book Case Tutorial by Kat Hazelton(me) Miniature mixed media project. ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฉธ☠️๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฉธ☠️๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฉธ☠️๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฉธ☠️๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฉธ☠️




Vampy BookCase Tutorial by Kat Hazelton(me)

Miniature mixed media project. 

๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฉธ☠️๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฉธ☠️๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฉธ☠️๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฉธ☠️๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฉธ☠️


You will need.

Coffin Kit from https://www.calicocraftparts.co.uk/. I used all the parts apart from the coffin shape with corner holes to create this Book Case. 

Tim Holtz Etcetera Trims cut with scissors or thick pieces of trimmed cardboard.

Wood glue/ super glue.

Acrylic paints and paint brushes.

Sculpting paste plus sculpting tool such as a pallet knife.

Adornment such as a MDF shape, I used Calico Craft Parts Winged Devil MSF wood shape. You can use metal charms, buttons, moulded shapes.








Now your miniature Book Shelf is ready to adorn with ghoulish relics, spell books and charms!



Well I hope you enjoyed my tutorial, I hope it inspires you to have a go at creating. If you have any questions please get in touch via here or my Instagram page I am always happy to help if I can. 

More 'Kat Makes' and spooky postings coming soon.๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ





Popular Posts