Witchy Wednesday's!

My Witchy avatar.
My Instagram link 
 https://instagram.com/witchkraftingwithkat


Hi everyone, firstly thank you to all of you who take the time to visit and read my blog page. Secondly I do apologise that I don't post as often as I planned. With my health issues, life and well we all know what it's like time does seem to fly like a Witch on a broom! Even though I have been a bit absent here on blogger I have quietly beavering away researching fabulous tales and witchcraft stories and locations and designing witchy craft tutorials which I am going to share here this year. To make things a little more regular I am going to try to post something here a least a couple of Wednesday's a month with the long term aim to eventually post every Witchy Wednesday! Those of you who follow my Instagram page will already know of my tendancy to post witchy things on a Wednesday as well as Monday, Tuesday......๐Ÿ˜‚ 


https://youtube.com/shorts/vSolZ3rraXw?feature=share


Popular Posts