Witchy Wednesday, real witch history.






Welcome to another Witchy Wednesday! Don't they come around quicker than a Witch speeding on her broom! πŸ˜‚ Quite scary how quickly this year is speeding along. As I type it's the 16th of May and my bluebells are nearly all finished for this year. Luckily I recently planted some wild flower seeds and I noticed little green shoots so fingers crossed my little garden will burst into more flowers! I promise to blog about my garden another day and the little handmade fairy furniture I am making for it. 
Anyway for todays 'Witchy Wednesday' I found some informative videos on YouTube about the real history of Witchcraft which I hope you will also find interesting.





Please remember to watch and make your own judgement before showing children. Personally I was quite a grown up child and loved folklore and could handle a degree of horror! But some of these subjects may not be suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers. 

Popular Posts