New Spooky Craft Products!

It's that time of year when I get very excited about the releases of cool Halloween craft products and Halloween decorations. I know it's July but that's the way it seems to be going in the world of retail. Where as some of you will be recoiling in horror for me being a July baby it gives me a perfect excuse to treat myself to a few birthday presents! πŸ˜‚ I have already visited Homesense where they have a lovely selection of Halloween cushions, glassware and ornaments including some really beautiful snow globes or should I call them glitter globes? 


Some of the spooky goodies at HomeSense, lots of pumpkin orange decoration and snow/glitter globes! 


Wonderful range of kitchenware. 


Wonderful large haunted house, cauldrons and skeleton candle! 


More spooky items for your Witchy homes including a butterdish. 


πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ


Little video showing Cosmic Shimmer's new glow in the dark paste for card making and mixed media projects. I definitely need a pot or two of this! 



I will from time to time pop some links to new Spooky craft products, merchandise and other cool things I see here. I do not get any financial gain from mentioning them.  Also please always check out the sellers before parting with your hard earned cash. I am not responsible for what happens beyond my blog! But I do hope you enjoy what I share and have fun with whatever goodies you buy. 

Popular Posts