Hellfire caves!


I had an email today from The Hellfire Caves which I thought I would share with you my fellow Witches, Wizards and magic folk. The Hellfire Caves in West Wycombe Buckinghamshire are open Halloween and have organised special spooky events running all week up to the 31st of October! 


HALLOWEEN AT THE HELLFIRE CAVES!

 

This year it is spookier than ever....

The caves will be open form 20th-31st October every day for a spooky experience and between 6pm and 11pm for The Curse of The Dark Depths. Book discounted tickets and reserve your time online now.





For more information please visit their website 
https://www.hellfirecaves.co.uk/

Due to the nature of Wycombe Caves sadly it is not accessible for those using wheelchairs/pushchairs. 
For those of you, like myself, who are wheelchair users I am hoping to post "wheelchair friendly" Halloween events on my blog over the coming weeks. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿง‘‍๐Ÿฆฝ
Please note I do not get an financial payment for mentioning businesses on my blog. I just like to share events connected with folklore and Witches.

Popular Posts