Day 2 nearly there! 13 Day's till Halloween.


Welcome to today's Kat Make for '13 day's till Halloween. Number one being the big day! 

Today 'Kat Make' is about brewing up some mischief in a big old cauldron! 

✨🐈‍⬛✨🐈‍⬛✨🐈‍⬛✨🐈‍⬛✨🐈‍⬛✨🐈‍⬛✨🐈‍⬛

This really easy to make mixed media scene was made from a MDF ATC(artist trading card) from Calico Craft Parts https://www.calicocraftparts.co.uk/ and cauldron and frog which are from my craft stash.

Firstly I glued on the cauldron MDF shape directly onto the ATC. To create the bubbles and potion brewing in the cauldron I used nuvo drops. Once the nuvo drop had hardened I painted the ATC, bubbles, and cauldron with a mixture of Cosmic Shimmer pixie powders. I then painted my frog shape and used nuvo drops to create his details. To edge the ATC and cauldron I used gilding glue and gilding foil. 

To finally finish off I glued on my frog, some tiny stars(nail art) and appropriate Halloween wording. 

Well I hope you enjoyed today's make my last Halloween 'Kat make' will be posted tomorrow! 

May I take this opportunity to wish you all a magical Halloween Eve! And I hope you all have a spooktacular Halloween whatever you have planned have lots of fun! 



πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

I will from time to time post some links to spooky craft products, merchandise and other cool things on my blog. I do not get any financial gain from mentioning them I do it because I like to share information and show my support to businesses large and small. Please always check out the sellers before parting with your hard earned cash. I am not responsible for what happens beyond my blog! But I do hope you enjoy what I share and have fun with whatever goodies you buy.

The same applies to any links I post. I post them as I like to share what I find whilst researching witches and folklore. Please always check them out before reading or showing them to children. Some sites may contain adult content or might be just way too spooky especially for younger children! 

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Popular Posts