Day 3 of 13 Day's till Halloween! Monsters at the Disco!

 


Welcome to today's Kat Make for '13 day's till Halloween. Number one being the big day! 

Today 'Kat Make' is Monsters at the Disco! 

๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฆน๐ŸงŸ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฆน๐ŸงŸ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฆน๐ŸงŸ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฆน๐ŸงŸ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฆน

This really easy to make mixed media scene was made from a MDF ATC(artist trading card) and Zombie lady and Mummy MDF shapes from Calico Craft Parts. https://www.calicocraftparts.co.uk/

Firstly I glue on my shapes directly onto the ATC. Then I painted the ATC but not the figures with glitter glue. I then dusted it with lots of glitter. Once dry I brushed off excess storing spare glitter for another day. I then painted the figures with matt black paint and highlighted them with a gold posca pen. To finish I glued on a glitter star( from my craft stash) and some appropriate Halloween wording. 


Well I hope you enjoyed today's make another Halloween 'Kat make' coming tomorrow!

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

I will from time to time post some links to spooky craft products, merchandise and other cool things on my blog. I do not get any financial gain from mentioning them I do it because I like to share information and show my support to businesses large and small. Please always check out the sellers before parting with your hard earned cash. I am not responsible for what happens beyond my blog! But I do hope you enjoy what I share and have fun with whatever goodies you buy.

The same applies to any links I post. I post them as I like to share what I find whilst researching witches and folklore. Please always check them out before reading or showing them to children. Some sites may contain adult content or might be just way too spooky especially for younger children! 

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ


Popular Posts