Day 5 and 4 of 13 Day's till Halloween!

 


Welcome to day 5 of my 13 Day's till Halloween, 1 being the big day itself! This 'Kat Make' is all about the world of the weird where strange monsters live and everything will either bite you or try to slurp your brains!!!!!! 

All the MDF shapes are from Calico Craft Parts and the whole scene is made on a MDF square beer mat. 

It's a very simple make, I painted all the MDF shapes with a base coat of white paint. I then painted them with bright acrylics in pinks, purples, yellow and bright greens. I then painted the beer mat with base coat of black paint then added splashes and random strokes in matching bright acrylic paints. Once dry I assembled and glued into place( I used Uhu glue). Then to finish off I added some Halloween wording which I cut from a sheet of Halloween phrases from Creative Expressions (creative sentiment sheets called Trick or Treat). 


Welcome to today's Kat Make for '13 day's till Halloween. Number one being the big day! 

Today make is The Creepy Portrait! something no haunted house os without!!!! 

๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

This mixed media scene was made from a MDF ATC(artist trading card) from Calico Craft Parts, a die cut card frame and paper dolls from La Blanche.

Firstly I painted the ATC with Cosmic Shimmer pixie powders and glitter. I then painted the frame with gold acrylic paint. Once all dry I assembled and glued into place. Adding the paper doll characters within the frame. To finish I added some nuvo drops to the frame and spooky wording. 

Useful links

https://www.calicocraftparts.co.uk/

https://shop.lablanche.eu/






Well have a spooktacular day!  Another Halloween make coming tomorrow!

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

I will from time to time post some links to spooky craft products, merchandise and other cool things on my blog. I do not get any financial gain from mentioning them I do it because I like to share information and show my support to businesses large and small. Please always check out the sellers before parting with your hard earned cash. I am not responsible for what happens beyond my blog! But I do hope you enjoy what I share and have fun with whatever goodies you buy.

The same applies to any links I post. I post them as I like to share what I find whilst researching witches and folklore. Please always check them out before reading or showing them to children. Some sites may contain adult content or might be just way too spooky especially for younger children! 

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

Popular Posts