πŸŽƒHappy Halloween final day for 13 Day's till Halloween! The Pumpkin King!

 

Happy Halloween everyone! 

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Today's final Halloween 'Kat Make' is about the most iconic symbol of today's Halloween the pumpkin and of course the Pumpkin King himself! 

This really easy to make mixed media scene was made from a MDF ATC(artist trading card) and Pumpkin Fool character from Calico Craft Parts https://www.calicocraftparts.co.uk/

Firstly I covered the whole ATC with Windsor and Newton Galleria modelling paste https://www.winsornewton.com/uk which I applied with a spatula creating simple flame like shapes. I then added my Pumpkin guy. The sculpting paste also acts as glue.

Once dry I painted the flames with metallic golds, bronze, coppers and reds. I then painted my Pumpkin King a beautiful copper/gold. To finally finish off I glued on some very appropriate Halloween wording. 

Well I hope you all enjoyed my 13 Day's till Halloween I hope it inspires you to have a go at mixed media crafting yourself. I shall be adding all my Halloween tutorials on my blog site (see profile for link) so you can visit anytime to see how I made them.

All that is left for me to do now is to wish you all a spooktacular Halloween! Whatever you get up to this Halloween keep safe and have lots of fun! 

Haaaaappppppy Hallooooooweeeen! X

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€



πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

I will from time to time post some links to spooky craft products, merchandise and other cool things on my blog. I do not get any financial gain from mentioning them I do it because I like to share information and show my support to businesses large and small. Please always check out the sellers before parting with your hard earned cash. I am not responsible for what happens beyond my blog! But I do hope you enjoy what I share and have fun with whatever goodies you buy.

The same applies to any links I post. I post them as I like to share what I find whilst researching witches and folklore. Please always check them out before reading or showing them to children. Some sites may contain adult content or might be just way too spooky especially for younger children! 

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Popular Posts