My Instagram pages

Firstly thank you for following my blog(s) I really appreciate you taking time to drop buy to read my articles, especially as I know a lot of you live very busy lives and spare time is something of a luxury. 

I love writing my blog posts and will continue to share my love of Folklore, Witches and crafting. Obviously writing articles does take quite a bit of time and organisation. It takes me at least a couple of days, sometimes three, to research, find links, source images and piece articles together which is why I tend to keep it to one article for 'Witchy Wednesdays' and on a good month a couple of extra weekly postings! I am not the quickest worker and I am not a professional writer so I appreciate your patience and loyalty! 😁  This is one of the reasons I also use Instagram as it is a great way to post more instant and simpler postings. I often post daily especially via my 'witchkraftingwithkat' Instagram page.

If you don't already follow me on Instagram and you fancy seeing what I am up too more regularly I have three accounts, witchkraftingwithkat, mushroomingwithkat and kraftingwithkathazelton. Each one is taylored to reflect my three interests Witches and my love of Sci-Fi and fantasy, my love of fungi, fauna and flora, and my love of crafting. You can also contact me via these three accounts. Though just to say any abusive messages, adverts or spam I received is ignored and deleted.

So please join me on either or all of my Instagram pages.



For my Instagram page about my love for all things Flora, Fauna and Fungi please join me on my Instagram page mushroomingwithkat

https://www.instagram.com/mushroomingwithkat?igsh=MXJqMnU0amVrbWRpMg==



For all my natterings about Witches, Folklore and my love of Sci-Fi and fantasy please join me on Witchkraftingwithkat Instagram page. 

https://www.instagram.com/witchkraftingwithkat?igsh=MXVkcHp6ZHRlemVnMg==


For all my crafting updates including free tutorials, ideas and links to other people's cool crafting please join me on kraftingwithkathazelton Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/mushroomingwithkat?igsh=MXJqMnU0amVrbWRpMg== 


Thank you see you here and there! πŸ₯°

Popular Posts