Witchy Wednesday and Witches Gallery! .



Hi everyone, I am now officially on my Summer Holidays (yey) so I am having a little break from doing my regular 'Witchy Wednesday' articles.  I have already been busy researching and have 'WW' themes, ideas and tutorials all ready so I am quite excited to return in a months time to share these all with you. The run up to Halloween is always a fun time of the year so looking forward to this years spooky season! πŸŽƒ

But in the mean time, so you don't feel too sad, I will be popping some fabulous images each Wednesday that I have collected on Pinterest for you to enjoy. Of course some of these images maybe covered by copyright protection so please use them for personal projects only. 

So to start of my 'Witches Gallery' here are some fabulous botanical images. 

Kats 'Witches Gallery' 




















Please visit my Pinterest Board for more botanical images. I will be adding to this collection over the coming months. 

https://pin.it/1y2W3r3v0

More 'Kat's Witches Gallery' coming soon.........




Popular Posts