Summerween! πŸŒžπŸŽƒπŸŒžπŸŽƒπŸŒžπŸŽƒπŸŒžπŸŽƒ



Gosh I have never known so many shops selling Halloween themed items during summer or Summerween as I am now calling it. For me personally I am a 24 hour, 7 day a week, 12 months a year Halloween girl or is that ghoul? So for me it's very exciting!πŸ€ͺ But I know for some this Summerween is a bit of a new thing and might bit confusing?! Mind you even with my mindset I might need to remind myself it's only August and not October! πŸ˜†

Some of the summerween items I spotted in the shops so far!

Beetlejuice arrives at Primark stores!
πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€πŸ’šπŸ–€

Halloween at Primark stores

Spooky cushions at Homesense. 

Spooky ornaments at Homesense

Even pets have their own spookies at Homesense. 

Lots of spooky goodies at Hobbycraft.

Beautiful selection of Halloween ornaments, chocolates and sweets at John Lewis. 

More Halloween at Hobbycraft!

Please note I do not get any financial gain by mentioning these shops. Pity that would be nice! πŸ˜†
I just like to share with you what I find on my travels. 





Popular Posts