Mabon Blessings to you all.

 

πŸπŸ‚πŸ„πŸπŸ‚πŸ„πŸπŸ‚πŸ„πŸπŸ‚

Mabon, the ever turning wheel.

Within the context of the 'Wheel of the Year', Mabon signifies the transition from the vitality of summer to the introspective nature of autumn, reminding us of the ongoing cycles of life, death, and rebirth that govern both the Earth and our personal journeys.

Mabon Blessings to you all.

X

πŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚

Here is a link to a really informative article on Mabon. 

https://www.goddessandgreenman.co.uk/blog/mabon-autumn-equinox-september-21-22

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

Please note I do not get paid to mention any links. The study of folklore is a hobby of mine and when I find interesting information I like to share it here in my blog which is my electronic scrapbook. 

I am not a professional writer or an expert but I hope you enjoy my natterings and my blog inspires you to explore and learn more about folklore.  


Some website links listed may contain Adult material which may not be suitable for children so I would advise visiting them before showing or allowing access to younger viewers.🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿

🌸🌿

Popular Posts